1) If you could invite one author and one of their fictional characters to tea, who would you invite and what would you serve them?
I would invite JKRowling and Hermione Granger over and we would have a traditional british tea. I would just love to talk books with them.
2) What book would you like a prequel for?
Ready Player One by Ernest Cline. I’d love to know how OASIS was made!
3) Which two characters (not from the same book) do you think would make a good couple?
Harley Quinn and Deadpool. Yes, I went there! I ship it!
4) If you ran into your favourite author on the train and could only say one sentence to them, who would it be and what would you say?
“You inspired me to become writer and helped me through my own dark times; thank you.”
5) What book made you a reader and why?
Sleepovers by Jacqueline Wilson.
I think I was always destined to become a reader, but just the way she captured real life and turned it into a story made reading so much easier for me, because it was relatable. I then moved on to new books and always saw realism in all of them because that was how I was taught to read.
This is just someone else’s reality. If you think about it, you could be living in someone’s book. It’s possible.
6) Your book shelf just caught on fire! What book would you save and why?
Ha ha! Which bookshelf??
And ALL OF THEM, ARE YOU INSANE!!
7) What dystopian world would you want to live in if you had to choose one and why?
The world in which Ready Player One is based. I would love it!
8) What is your most epic read of all time?
I would love to go back and read all the Harry Potter books for the first time again. That series was my epic read, and it really helped me through hard times in my life.
Honestly, I got into the books late and watched the films first. I was twelve once I’d read all the books, but it was still the most magical time for me. I remember finishing the books just before the last Harry Potter film came out, and crying even more I may add.