1. Are looks important in a relationship?
No, but usually when you have a crush on someone they seem to be more attractive than anyone else anyway.
2. Are relationships ever worth it?
That is completely up to you! But I think they are if they are strong and healthy.
You see elderly couples still going strong since they were 16 or 18, and you see that clearly for them, the relationship is worth it.
If however you’re being pushed around, abused, controlled or not treated with any respect (even if you don’t think you deserve any respect) then that relationship is not worth it, even if you love that person, let them go. Nothing is worth being abused or controlled or pushed around for. Nothing.
3. Are you a virgin?
4. Are you in a relationship?
I am!! Going strong after 1 year, 3 months, 3 weeks and two days! Not that I’m counting…
5. Are you in love?
Yes I very much am.
6. Are you single this year?
I definitely hope NOT!
7. Can you commit to one person?
Yes, I prefer to commit to only one person too.
8. Describe your crush:
Taller than me, broad but not too broad, curly hair, funny, caring, protective but not possessive (there is a difference), smart, video game/book/film lover.
9. Describe your perfect mate:
See the above!
10. Do you believe in love at first sight?
No. But I believe a crush can be formed at first sight, but not love. Love is too strong a word for just one look.
11. Do you ever want to get married?
That’s the plan! I hope.
12. Do you forgive betrayal?
I can forgive, but not reason. I will forgive but never forget. However, if a partner betrays me in any extreme way (cheating; attacking someone supposedly for me; has lied to me constantly), I will leave them. I have no time to be with someone who has betrayed me. Who knows if they will do it again. I’m not going to waste my love on someone who just plays with it.
13. Do you get jealous easily?
Not jealous. I get wary, but that’s because I’ve been hurt in the past. I trust my boyfriend.
14. Do you have a crush on anyone?
Yes! My boyfriend!
15. Do you have any piercings?
One in each earlobe.
16. Do you have any tattoos?
Not yet. Yet!
17. Do you like kissing in public?
Of course. I’m not embarrassed of my love. I’m not ashamed of it. I’ll show it off to the world!
18. Do you shave your neither regions?
Now that’s a private answer…
19. Do you shower every day?
Yes I do. I do my very best to stay hygienic.
20. Do you think someone has feelings for you?
I would hope so!
21. Do you think someone is thinking about you right now?
22. Do you think you can last in a relationship for 6 months and not cheat?
Of course! I hate cheating. There’s no excuse for anyone doing it, ever!
23. Do you think you’ll be married in 5 years?
No idea! Probably not as I’ll just be finishing university.
24. Do you want to be in a relationship this year?
Of course I bloody do!
25. Has anyone told you they don’t want to ever lose you?
Yes they have, and 9/10 they have left me instead.
26. Has someone ever written a song or poem for you?
I don’t think so… if I’m wrong, someone correct me, but I doubt it.
27. Have you ever been cheated on?
Yes. It’s horrible. Don’t EVER do it. Think about the other person, for the love of god!
28. Have you ever cheated on someone?
God no!! Never!
29. Have you ever considered plastic surgery? If so, what would you change about your body?
I have but it’s WAY too expensive… and that’s private.
30. Have you ever cried over a guy/girl?
Too many times that it’s unhealthy.
31. Have you ever experienced unrequited love?
Yes, me being the one showing love… but in that moment you just have to move on and understand that they’re not interested. It hurts less. Stop begging. You look desperate.
32. Have you ever had sex with a man?
33. Have you ever had sex with a woman?
34. Have you ever kissed someone older than you?
I’ve only kissed someone older than me, now that I think about it… not drastically, just by a couple of years.
35. Have you ever liked one of your best friends?
Yes, and we tried it but it felt too incest-ee!
36. Have you ever liked someone who your friends hated?
Yes, and in a result it was not worth the amount of friends I lost because of that relationship.
37. Have you ever liked someone you didn’t expect to?
Yes, and again, it was not worth it.
38. Have you ever wanted someone you couldn’t have?
39. Have you ever written a song or poem for someone?
*Cringes* Yes, but mainly about how much I miss them… I was an emotional 15/16 year old…
40. Have you had sex so far this year?
41. How long can you just kiss until your hands start to wander?
A long time. Kissing for me isn’t about getting anywhere else.
42. How long was your longest relationship?
1 year, 3 months, 3 weeks and two days!!
43. How many boyfriends/girlfriends have you had?
44. How many people did you kiss in 2011?
1, I think… and only once.
45. How many times did you have sex last year?
Do you think I count? I don’t know!!
46. How old are you?
47. If the person you like says they like someone else, what would you say?
“Then what are you doing with me, still? Go after them. Stop lying to me and go after the person you really like.”
48. If you have a boyfriend/girlfriend, what is your favourite thing about him/her?
They’re ability to make me feel safe and laugh, in any situation.
49. If your first true love knocked on your door with apology and presents, would you accept?
I’d take the presents but then slam the door on his face.
50. Is there a boy/girl who you would do absolutely everything for?
Not absolutely anything, but most things. I’d stay logical and reasonable.
51. Is there anyone you’ve given up on? Why?
They’re not worth the hurt. They never should have been.
52. Is there someone mad because you’re dating/talking to the person you are?
Don’t know. Don’t care.
53. Is there someone you will never forget?
Of course, there’s no denying it. But that doesn’t mean I can’t ignore them.
54. Share a relationship story.
My boyfriend and I met when going to the theatre to see Charlie and The Chocolate Factory in London. We were on the same college trip but had never met.
Originally he had a seat away from me, but without my knowledge, had traded a ticket with one of his friends so he could sit right in front of me, so that he would have a reason to speak to me.
We had chatted briefly at the start of the show but when it started we had stopped, and at first I just thought “He’s cute and funny.” and thought a little crush was forming but just ignored it at first.
When the interval came up we both said at the same time; “Willy Wonka reminds me of the joker…” I was smitten. He knew the Joker; my all time favourite villain! He knew Batman. This attractive, funny, cute boy knew one of my all time favourite superheroes. We went on to discuss more interests and found out that they were pretty much all the same. He was me but male, with only slight alterations!
From then on we exchanged social medias and chatted for the rest of the day, even when he was in London with his friends and I was at home, we texted and video chatted constantly, even into the night. At college the next couple of days we met up in our breaks, even if it was only for fifteen minutes. By the next Sunday, we were boyfriend and girlfriend!
55. State 8 facts about your body:
- I’m 5,5.
- I have hip dimples.
- I’m freckly.
- I have muscly thighs from years of dance.
- I’m a natural ginger.
- My body is “cursed” with Fibromyaglia.
- I have many other medical conditions.
- I’m half-deaf and need hearing aids in both ears.
56. Things you want to say to an ex:
I wouldn’t say anything. I don’t want anything else to do with them.
57. What are five ways to win your heart?
- Be Ollie.
- Have a passion for game/books/films/TV.
- Take photos of us and treasure them.
- Put up with all of my conditions with ease.
- Treat me right.
58. What do you look like? (Post a picture!)
59. What is the biggest age difference between you and any of your partners?
Just over two years.
60. What is the first thing you notice in someone?
How they speak to people.
61. What is the sexiest thing someone could ever do for/to you?
Turn up on one of my crappy days with an overnight bag; set up a little sleepover cave in the front room, get up Portal 2 or Skyrim, have Netflix on a laptop, get popcorn and pizza ready, bring a Lush box for us to dive into together, bring Roses chocolates to share, stay up all night cuddling, playing video games, watching trashy shows and films and talking. *hint hint*
62. What is your definition of “having sex”?
Having sex… is there a hidden meaning I’m missing here?
63. What is your definition of cheating?
Making relationship-like movements on someone else other than your partner’s aka flirting and more, even by text. I’m looking at you John Watson!
64. What is your favourite foreplay routine?
65. What is your favourite roleplay?
Private!! Anyway, I don’t think I’ve done roleplay…
66. What is your idea of the perfect date?
- A night in marathon-ing a film series or TV series in duvets and blankets.
- A day out to the city taking cheesy Polaroid photos and creating an album for the day.
67. What is your sexual orientation?
Straighty McStraight straight.
68. What turns you off?
Ignorance. Poor hygiene. Abusive behaviour to anyone or anything. Saying things like sick, innit, bad tings… and so on. Anti-equality.
69. What turns you on?
Respect. Ability to have a laugh. Knowledge on the things I like. Patience with me, the same that I’ll have for you. Protectiveness. Care. Ability to hold a conversation. Same life views.
70. What was your kinkiest wet dream?
I don’t think I’ve properly had one….
71. What words do you like to hear during sex?
That is strictly private.
72. What’s something sweet you’d like someone to do for you?
Anything that is thoughtful and personal to me is lovely.
73. What’s the most superficial characteristic you look for?
I don’t look for people who are superficial. They annoy me.
74. When was the last time you told someone you loved them?
Ollie’s on Skype…
75. You’ll love me if:
You love talkative, huggy, kissy, caring, challenging, nerdy, straight-to-the-point, hard-working girls.