1. Totally should’ve gotten a sequel
Ready Player One by Ernest Cline!
The story, the characters, the world! It’s just something that I want to read MORE of! I wish it had a sequel. I wish!
2. Totally should’ve had a spin off series.
I think we all want a Marauders spin-off series…
3. An author who totally should write more books.
Ernest Cline! Definitely.
4. A character who totally should’ve ended up with someone else.
Mae Holland in The Circle by Dave Eggers.
5. Totally should’ve ended differently.
The Circle by Dave Eggers!
6. Totally should’ve had a movie franchise.
We Were Liars by E.Lockhart.
Or 13 Reasons Why by Jay Asher.
7. Totally should’ve had a TV show.
Illuminae by Amie Kaufman and Jay Kristoff.
8. Totally should’ve had only one point of view.
I don’t know…
9. Totally should have a cover change.
Ultraviolet by R J Anderson. I’m sorry! It’s just… erm…
10. Totally should’ve kept the original covers.
11. Totally should’ve stopped at book one.
Uglies by Scott Westerfeld.