The year is now 2017!!
A Happy New Year to you all!
I’m sorry for the weeks of silence as the New Year approached, I have been working in Retailed at Christmas Time! By the end of the day I was truly tired and fell asleep as soon as I got home most days.
Now, it’s 2017 and I am back to unemployment so for the mean time, I am BACK ON TRACK with my blogging and story writing.
“New Year New Me” and all that crap… time to set some New Years Resolutions for 2017.
- Stop picking at my fingers! Even as I type this, I am picking at the skin around my nails. I need to stop it, and will do my best to do so.
- Start Accepting Compliments more often. It’s not selfish or cocky, I am just naturally a very dismissive person when people compliment me so I need to stop that. I need to start being more confident in my appearance this year. I only have one body. Let’s Flaunt It!
- Start Dancing Again. I miss dancing. I’ve been dancing since I was 2, and since the summer I have had to stop dancing. I say no more! I will start dancing again this year, somehow…
- Get Fit! I know that’s such a clique resolution, but it’s something that I’ve been struggling with a LOT for years, thanks to my Fibromyalgia and Chronic Fatigue. No more! I will get fit!
- I will publish my sequel. It will happen! It will! I promise!!
- Take more photos! I love making memories, and this year I want to store those memories and do so by taking more photos!
So that’s everything. Let’s see if I can accomplish them.
Okay, now there’s going to be some changes to the schedule this year!
Monday – Short Story or Extract from an upcoming book…
Tuesday – Question Tag (They’re still fun)
Wednesday – An update on my week so far, including photos.
Thursday – Dear Liberty/Advice Post when I see fit to do so in my life.
Friday – Short Story
Saturday – Weekly Update, with photos!
Sunday – Either a Review or no Posts – depends on what I’ve read/watched/played.
That is all.