1. What is your favourite Christmas film?
The Grinch!! I’ve said this so many times…
2. Have you ever had a White Christmas?
I’ve had snow-that’s-turned-to-ice Christmas before!!
3. Where do you usually spend your holiday?
At home with the family. We usually host Christmas – the Willsons.
4. What is your favourite Christmas song?
I have so many but I usually get obsessed with the Carol of the Bells cover by Pentatonix during Christmas time.
5. Do you open any presents on Christmas Eve?
No! No! No! That’s bad luck! The only time I open presents early is when it’s a Friends’ Christmas (Christmas party with the friends).
6. Can you name all of Santa’s reindeer?
I’ve already been asked this question and I failed at it, so I’m probably going to fail at it now…
Dasher and Dancer, Prancer and Vixen, Comet and … damn! Rudolf.
7. What holiday traditions are you looking forward to most this year?
Seeing the whole family again (On my mum’s side) and spending Christmas together! And then HOPEFULLY seeing my Dad’s side in the New Year or before.
8. Is your Christmas tree real or fake?
9. What is your all-time favourite holiday food/sweet treat?
Pigs in Blankets and Candy Canes!
10. Be honest: do you like giving gifts or receiving gifts better?
Giving gifts! I love seeing people’s faces when they open the gifts! I try to think a LOT into my gifts.
11. What is the best Christmas gift you’ve ever received?
I don’t know! All of the gifts that I’ve received I LOVE! … Ah! I don’t know!
12. What would be your dream place to visit for the holiday season?
Disneyland Paris! It’ll be cold, and maybe snowy, and Christmassy, and just REALLY happy!
13. Are you a pro-present wrapper, or do you fail miserably?
It COMPLETELY depends on the shape of the present… but I usually fail.
14. Most memorable Holiday moment?
Just every Christmas when the whole family is around. There’s no ONE memorable moment. Every Christmas is memorable for me!
15. What made you realise the truth about Santa?
I’m an insomniac. I have been since I was 7. When I was seven I couldn’t sleep; I heard someone coming up the stairs and thought it was Santa so I pretended to be asleep. And Just Like That! I heard my mum and sister whispering and packing my stocking…
(I have my stocking in my bedroom on Christmas Eve night)
16. Do you make New Years resolutions? Do you stick to them?
I do. And I try my best to stick to them.
17. What makes the holidays special for you?
Seeing family and friends. Giving gifts. The warm, Christmassy nights. The bond that everyone feels when sitting around watching the Doctor Who Christmas Special.