1. Use one noise to describe how excited you are for Christmas.
You guys can’t hear me but just imagine me screaming Carol of the Bells!
2. What is the best present you’ve ever received?
I’ve had A LOT of amazing presents for Christmas, but I think my most recent BESTest was last year from my boyfriend’s parents:
Tickets to see War of the Worlds at the Dominion Theatre in London! One of my favourite classic books, and musicals!! It was amazing!
3. What is the worst present you’ve ever received?
I’ve never had a bad present. I’ve loved everything that I have ever received. Honest.
4. As a kid, did a sibling ever receive a present that you wished was for you?
No actually… I don’t think they did.
5. Sing a line from your favourite Christmas song.
“O, come all ye faithful; joyful and triumphant!”
6. Rename a reindeer.
One will be named Quentin… I don’t know which one… but one will be renamed Quentin.
7. What is your favourite thing about Christmas?
The whole celebration; giving gifts; seeing family all together.
8. When do you start getting excited for Christmas?
At the end of Bonfire Night (5th November), but I don’t start listening to Christmas music until the start of December.
9. Do you use advent calendars?
Yes! Chocolate Ones!!
10. Recite one line from your favourite Christmas/Holiday movie.
“It’s because I’m green, isn’t it!?” ~ The Grinch.
11. Share a funny Christmas memory.
My Dad used to dress up as Santa every Christmas for my siblings, my cousins and I. Looking over the pictures (which I haven’t got on my computer because I’m lame) they are quite funny… and adorable as we all look so small!
12. Talk us through your typical Christmas Day?
I ACTUALLY have a schedule that I made my sister when I was little for the Christmas morning…
(Lizzy and Suzy are my sisters. Rebecca is Me. Yes, I wrote in third person.)
The tradition still stays. Including the HAVE FUN part at the end.
After however, our family usually comes over (cousins, aunt, uncle, Granddad and sometimes Nana), we watch Christmas stuff on the TV. We eat our roast dinner, open crackers, open presents, have desserts, watch Christmas specials on the TV while playing games and checking out our gifts, and then just chill.
13. Do you have any Christmas traditions?
Everything that is put above is a tradition.
14. Real or fake Christmas tree?
15. Pictures with Santa…yay or nay? Share a fave.
I don’t have a photo with Santa that I know of, so I can’t show any, but I definitely went to see Santa when I was younger.