1. Favourite horror or Halloween-themed song?
This is Halloween – The Nightmare before Christmas
2. Name something you wouldn’t want to run into in a dark forest or in an abandoned building.
At the moment, I think most people are thinking the same thing, and that’s a clown… Please no!
3. Have you ever played with a Ouija Board?
Nope, and never plan on THANK YOU.
4. Favourite horror monster or villain?
Carrie from the film Carrie. Based on the book by Stephen King.
5. The creepiest thing that’s ever happened while you were alone?
6. If you were dared to spend the night in a “haunted house”, would you do it?
For £1,000,000+ sure, but I have to have someone with me.
7. Are you superstitious?
I can be, about some things… can’t think of any off the top of my head, but I know that I am in some cases.
8. Do you ever see figures in your peripheral vision?
9. Which urban legend scares you the most?
I don’t actually know… anything that involves creepy, unsolved murders.
10. Do you prefer gore or thrillers?
Psychological thrillers, such! But, gore rather than haunted stuff please.
11. Do you believe in multiple dimensions or worlds?
Sure I do. I’m pretty sure Earth is not the only place with living beings.
12. Ever made a potion of any sort?
13. Do you get scared easily?
Yes, it’s a weakness.
14. Have you ever played Bloody Mary?
Nope, and I never plan on. Nope. Nope. Nope.
15. Do you believe in demons/the devil?
16. You’re home alone but you hear footsteps in your house, what do you do?
Not move from where I am, listen out for it again. If there’s nothing after that then it was probably the pipes. If I hear it again, I call someone.
17. If you got trapped in one scary movie, which would you choose?
None of them please!
If I had to chose, I would chose the not-so-scary movie; Shaun of the Dead.
18. If you could only wear one Halloween costume for the rest of your life, what would you be?
Harley Quinn, new 52 skater outfits.
19. Would you ever go to a graveyard at night?
If someone I trusted was with me and I had a reason for going.
20. In a zombie apocalypse what is your weapon of choice?
A baseball bat with nails sticking out.
21. Would you rather go to a Halloween party or go trick or treating?
22. You’re in a horror movie. Are you the final girl, the first to die, the comic relief, the sceptic, the smart one, or the killer?
The final girl… or the killer.
23. Do you have to watch something happy after watching a horror movie so you can go to sleep?
All. The. Time.
24. Whilst watching scary movies, are you the person who yells at the characters, the person with their eyes covered the whole time, or the person who falls asleep?
The person who slightly covers their eyes while screaming at the characters to “Not go in there you fucking idiots!”
25. Are you the one who gets scared, or the one who does the scaring?
26. Favourite scary book?
The Shining – Stephen King. It is SO GOOD! I don’t get scared by books, surprisingly, only films.
27. How old were you when you saw your first horror movie?
8 years old. I saw Hot Fuzz which I thought was terrifying. Didn’t help that THAT NIGHT, we had a power cut, and we were on holiday.
28. What was your first Halloween costume?
I dressed up as Tinkywinky from Teletubbies!
Look at that DIY! I was eleven.
29. What are you going to be for Halloween this year?
No idea, actually!
30. If you could have a spooky Halloween pet (black cat, owl, bat, rat, wolf), what would you pick?
I would have a black cat AND a wolf! They will be my sidekicks, forever!