1. Favourite Scary (Must Read) For Halloween?
The Shining by Stephen King.
Or Carrie by Stephen King.
2. Scariest Book Cover, Like Ever?
Mr Sparks by Danny Weston. I personally cannot read it just because of the front cover TERRIFYING me!
3. If You Could Go Trick-or-Treating With Any Author, Who Would You Pick?
I think it would be quite fun to go trick-or-treating with Lauren Oliver who wrote Vanishing Girls.
4. If You Could Dress Up As Any Bookish Character For Halloween, Who Would You Be?
I think we all know who that would be…
5. If You Could Find Anything (From Any Book) In Your Trick-or-Treat Stash, What Would You Hope To Find?
6.) In What Fictional World Would You Like To Go Trick-or-Treating?
In the DC Universe in Gotham, and I would trick-or-treat with Harley Quinn, Catwoman and Poison Ivy!
7. What Book Villain Would You Not Like To Meet Alone In A Dark Alley On Halloween?
The Joker… I love him and all, but I would not like to meet him on my own in a dark alley…
8. Would You Rather Dress Up As A Vampire, Zombie or Werewolf?
Such a clique one but A Vampire…
9. Pick A Candy (Just One) From Harry Potter That You Would Love To Find In Your Stash?
Okay, besides Chocolate Frogs I’ll give another answer. Sugar Quills!
10.) What Is Your Favourite Halloween Candy?