1. What are you wearing?
T-shirt and jeans, because I had to get out of the house today… otherwise I would still be in my pyjamas.
2. Ever been in love?
I have, yes. And am right now.
3. Ever had a terrible breakup?
Yes! But I think at 9/10 will have to go through one at least once in their life.
4. How tall are you?
5,5… but I’m sure I’m in denial as I’m also 5,4 on most (all) charts.
5. How much do you weigh?
Dude… this is a little personal… last time I weighed myself I was 53kg.
6. Any tattoos?
I wish! But not yet.
7. Any piercings?
One in each earlobe. I want more in my ears but can’t just yet.
8. OTP? (One true pairing?)
Hinny! (Harry Potter and Ginny Weasley) Of course!
9. Favourite show?
At the moment? Stranger Things.
Of all time? F.r.i.e.n.d.s
10. Favourite bands?
Panic! At the Disco. Fall Out Boy. Alestorm. Against the Current. 2 Cellos. Fort Hope.
11. Something you miss? .
I miss a lot of things a lot of the time… I’m one of THOSE people.
12. Favourite song?
At the moment it’s Heathens by Twenty One Pilots, or All the Way by Schomoyoho.
13. How old are you?
14. Zodiac sign?
15. Quality you look for in a partner?
Sense of humour and Caring, to not just me but others also. Personality is attractive for me.
16. Favourite Quote?
17. Favourite actor?
Daniel Radcliffe, Helena Bonham Carter, Winona Ryder.
18. Favourite colour?
Red and mint green.
JUST LOOK HOW PRETTY!!
19. Loud music or soft?
Both. I’m not picky when it comes to music; unless the lyrics are sexist or pointless.
20. Where do you go when you’re sad?
My bed or to my boyfriend.
21. How long does it take you to shower?
Ten to Fifteen minutes, usually. I daydream a lot.
22. How long does it take you to get ready in the morning?
Forty-five minutes to an hour.
23. Ever been in a physical fight?
Thankfully, no. *touch wood*
24. Turn on?
Sense of humour, kindness, caring, honest, comic book/film/gamer/book nerd.
25. Turn off?
Rudeness. Abusive. Ignorant. Insensitive. Unhygienic. Lazy.
26. The reason I started blogging?
To have somewhere I can share my short stories and opinions confidently.
Being alone. Spiders. Never achieving my goals. Die unhappy.
28. Last thing that made you cry?
Tiredness and missing my friends.
29. Last time you said you loved someone?
About an hour ago…
30. Meaning behind your blog name?
Liberty – freedom.
Joy – my middle name.
I want to find freedom in myself as I still feel trapped, as if I’m getting nowhere in life no matter how much I try and do something with it. I want to find freedom and joy. I want to feel liberty in my life.
31. Last book you read?
Ultraviolet by R.J.Anderson.
32. The book you’re currently reading?
13 Reasons Why by Jay Asher.
33. Last show you watched?
The Big Bang Theory. I love that show!
34. Last person you talked to?
35. The relationship between you and the person you last texted?
Boyfriend and Girlfriend.
36. Favourite food?
37. Place you want to visit?
Every state in the USA. Australia. New Zealand. China. Japan. Italy.
38. Last place you were?
Abroad? Oregon, USA.
In general? At the house I babysit for.
39. Do you have a crush?
Yes I do. Shh! I’m crushing on my boyfriend.
40. Last time you kissed someone?
Wednesday last week…
41. Last time you were insulted?
I don’t really get insulted anymore… so I’m not sure.
42. Favourite flavor of sweet?
Strawberry or toffee.
43. What instruments do you play?
44. Favourite piece of jewellery?
My Deathly Hallows necklace which I have no idea where it is…
45. Last sport you played?
46. Last song you sang?
Escape (The Pina Colada Song) by Rupert Holmes.
47. Favourite chat up line?
Want to be my Player Two?
48. Have you ever used it?
Yes, as a joke.
49. Last time you hung out with anyone?
50. Who should answer these questions next?