1. What is your routine before going to sleep?
I clean my teeth, I wash my face, I put moisturiser on my face, I tie up my hair and then I either watch YouTube videos or read… or both. Then sleep.
2. What do you do when you can’t sleep?
Having Insomnia means its hard to sleep sometimes. So what I do is watch YouTube videos, watch films, write, read, go downstairs and make myself a hot chocolate or warm milk, go for a walk around the house. Anything really, that I would usually do in the day.
3. What is your favourite sleeping position?
Lying on my front or my left side.
4. What can I wake you up for?
‘Your friends/boyfriend is here’
‘I’ve made you a cup of tea’
‘You have doctors’
‘The sky is falling’
5. When/what time does your alarm clock go off?
When I was in school/college, I set it for 6am every morning and then another at 6:30am.
6. Snooze or getting up instantly?
Snooze! Of course.
7. Do you sleep-in over the weekends?
I sleep in whenever I don’t have to get up to do anything, let alone the weekends.
8. What kind of weird stuff do you do while you are asleep?
Move around a lot, so much that I’ve fallen out of bed a couple of times or hit a wall.
I’ve sleep-walked a couple of times but rarely.
9. How many pillows do you have?
Three that I sleep on. Two regular ones and then one V-Shaped pillow on top.
10.What do you wear for bed?
11.Do you sleep with or without socks?
Depends on the temperature of the night…
12 What size/how big is your bed?
It’s a single bed.
13.The first thing I do when I wake up in the morning is….?
Go back to sleep if I have nothing to do, or get up and have a shower.
14. Do you dream every night?
15. What dream or nightmare can you remember?
I’ve talked about this in one of my Short Stories called A Personal Dream. I’ll link it here.
16. What is your biggest dream?
To be a successful model/actress like Cara Delevingne; who I love. And be a successful author.
17. What time do you go to bed?
Whenever I’m tired.
If I have to get up for something the next day however, I go to bed around 9-10ish.