Do you sleep with your closet doors open or closed?
Closed! What about the monsters?!
2.Do you take the shampoos and conditioner bottles from a hotel?
If I haven’t already used all of the product, yes.
3. Do you sleep with your sheets tucked in or out?
Out. That way the covers can properly hug me so I can stay warm. Tucked in; I just feel trapped.
4. Have you ever stolen a street sign before?
No, I haven’t.
5. Do you like to use post-it notes?
On occasion, yes. They’re good for reminders and somewhere to doodle.
6. Do you cut out coupons but then never use them?
I don’t really get coupons; except for the ones you can get for McDonald’s or Burger King and I don’t really eat there.
7. Would you rather be attacked by a big bear or a swarm of a bees?
Swarm of bees. I could run into a house or a car and they wouldn’t (hopefully) be able to get inside, whereas a bear could break through the door or window.
8. Do you have freckles?
Yes, I do.
9. Do you always smile for pictures?
Usually. Sometimes I don’t though.
10. What is your biggest pet peeve?
When I’m watching something with someone, or trying to show them something I love (film or TV Show) and they keep checking or playing on their phone.
11. Do you ever count your steps when you walk?
When I’m walking alone, sometimes.
12. Have you ever peed in the woods?
When I was a lot younger, yes. I must have.
13. What about pooped in the woods?
G, I hope younger Becky never did! I don’t think I have, anyway.
14. Do you ever dance even if there is no music playing?
Sometimes, when I’m practising a dance I have to learn for class.
15. Do you chew your pens and pencils?
I used to. Not anymore.
16. How many people have you slept with this week?
17. What size is your bed?
It’s a single bed.
18. What is your Song of the week?
‘All The Way’ by Schmoyoho. It’s a remix song from Jacksepticeye’s (Gaming YouTuber) videos.
19. Is it okay for guys to wear pink?
Of course it is! Wear what you like, as long as its legal.
20. Do you still watch cartoons?
Not all the time. But I watch Anime on occasion, does that count?
21. Whats your least favourite movie?
I don’t think I have a least favourite movie. I’ve had a big think, and I honestly don’t think I have one.
22. Where would you bury hidden treasure if you had some?
Why would I say? Then you would know where to find it.
23. What do you drink with dinner?
24. What do you dip a chicken nugget in?
25. What is your favourite food?
Spaghetti Bolognese, all the way!!
26. What movies could you watch over and over and still love?
All of the Harry Potters! The Breakfast Club. Heathers. Matilda. The Dark Knight Trilogy. To be honest, most of the movies I have in my collection at home.
27. Last person you kissed/kissed you?
Ollie, my boyfriend.
28. Were you ever a boy/girl scout?
No. But I was a Rainbow, a Brownie, a Badger and a Cadet.
29. Would you ever strip or pose nude in a magazine?
No. Not at the moment in my life anyway.
30. When was the last time you wrote a letter to someone on paper?
About a month ago… I think.
31. Can you change the oil on a car?
I know how to top-up the petrol…
32. Ever gotten a speeding ticket?
Nope. Don’t have a car.
33. Ever ran out of gas?
Again, nope. I don’t have a car.
34. Favourite kind of sandwich?
Either a meatball sub, or a Tuna Melt.
35. Best thing to eat for breakfast?
Cereal. When I eat breakfast. At the moment I’m waking up around lunch time.
36. What is your usual bedtime?
As I’m unemployed and no longer a student, I don’t have a bedtime. I sleep whenever I feel tired.
37. Are you lazy?
I can be, when there’s nothing for me to do.
38. When you were a kid, what did you dress up as for Halloween?
I only started dressing up for Halloween when I was around twelve. I was never really allowed to go tick or treating as my parents weren’t keen on it. Now I dress up, whether its for the tick or treaters, or for a party.
39. What is your Chinese astrological sign?
The Tiger! Plus, the tiger is my favourite wild animal. The more you know.
40. How many languages can you speak?
Let me think… English, American English, Australian English, New Zealand English, Harry Potter, Nerd, Gamer, Dog… that’s about eight. I can speak eight languages!
41. Do you have any magazine subscriptions?
No. I don’t have the money to at the moment.
42. Which are better Legos or Lincoln logs?
Never even heard of Lincoln Logs until now, so I’m going to go with Legos. I used to have a crate full of them after all.
43. Are you stubborn?
44. Who is better…Leno or Letterman?
Neither, as I haven’t watched either of their performances.
45. Ever watch soap operas?
No. Not really my thing.
46. Are you afraid of heights?
Used to be. Not anymore.
47. Do you sing in the car?
48. Do you sing in the shower?
When no one else is at home.
49. Do you dance in the car?
No, that’s dangerous.
50. Ever used a gun?
At camp, for an activity, yes.
51. Last time you got a portrait taken by a photographer?
June. I think.
52. Do you think musicals are cheesy?
Some can be, but I love them all the same!
53. Is Christmas stressful?
It can be, but only if people make it stressful. It really doesn’t have to be.
54. Ever eat a pierogi?
Not those specifically, but something like it.
55. Favourite type of fruit pie?
56. Occupations you wanted to be when you were a kid?
Vet, Dancer, Mum (I genuinely thought that being a Mum was an occupation) and singer.
57. Do you believe in ghosts?
Yes, I think so.
58. Ever have a Deja-vu feeling?
All the time!
59. Take a vitamin daily?
60. Wear slippers?
In the winter.
61. Wear a bath robe?
62. What do you wear to bed?
Big t-shirt and pyjama bottoms.
63. First concert?
Spring Harvest, probably.
64. Wal-Mart, Target or Kmart?
I don’t live in the USA so I can’t really answer this. I would have to say Wal-Mart though as I’ve always wanted to go.
65. Nike or Adidas?
66. Cheetos Or Fritos?
67. Peanuts or Sunflower seeds?
68. Ever heard of the group Tres Bien?
No, I haven’t.
69. Ever take dance lessons?
Yes I have, since I was 18 months old.
70. Is there a profession you picture your future spouse doing?
Not really. They can be anything they want to be. I’m not picky in that area of their life.
71. Can you curl your tongue?
72. Ever won a spelling bee?
N-O. No. Never competed in one.
73. Have you ever cried because you were so happy?
Yes, I have.
74. Own any record albums?
I wish I did, but I don’t.
75. Own a record player?
Oh, I wish!
76. Regularly burn incense?
77. Ever been in love?
I am right now.
78. Who would you like to see in concert?
Alestorm, Against the Current, Panic! At the Disco, Fall Out Boy.
79. What was the last concert you saw?
80. Hot tea or cold tea?
Hot tea, preferably Earl Grey or Lady Grey. Although I like my Liptons Peach Iced tea too.
81. Tea or coffee?
Tea, as I can’t have coffee. *Sad face*
82. Sugar or snickerdoodles?
Snickerdoodles! If you mean the biscuits, that is.
83. Can you swim well?
Ha! No, I haven’t swam properly in years.
84. Can you hold your breath without holding your nose?
Yes, I can.
85. Are you patient?
Yes, depending on the situation.
86. DJ or band, at a wedding?
DJ. Although I would like both. A band to start and then a DJ for the later of the night.
87. Ever won a contest?
Yes. I one a cookery book at the Library because I won a contest there. I can’t even remember how though.
88. Ever have plastic surgery?
89. Which are better black or green olives?
Green Olives, but that’s just my opinion.
90. Can you knit or crochet?
I used to be able to knit… I was never any good at it, but I knew what to do at least.
91. Best room for a fireplace?
The Living Room.
92. Do you want to get married?
93. If married, how long have you been married?
Never been married.
94. Who was your High School crush?
My ex boyfriend.
95. Do you cry and throw a fit until you get your own way?
No! That’s just childish.
96. Do you have kids?
97. Do you want kids?
In the future, yes.
98. Whats your favourite colour?
G, I’ve answered this question a lot.
Red, but I am also starting a love for Mint Green.
99. Do you miss anyone right now?